Recipe for whole lemon drink
- Scrub one whole lemon with peel intact, with brush or scourer to remove residual wax, dirt and chemical sprays
- Cut entire lemon with the peel still on into small pieces and place in a blender
- Add one and a half cups of filtered water or spring water (or water that has been boiled and refrigerated)
- Add one to three tablespoons of special oil blend (see * below)
- Add one to three capsules of lecithin (see ** below)
- Add one teaspoon of raw 100% honey (see *** below)
- Add a small knob of fresh ginger root ( Zingiber officinale )
- Blend all these ingredients all together in a blender for a short period of 30 to 45 seconds
- Over a large bowl, strain[HIV strain] Any subgroup of the HIV species. Because HIV mutates very easily, there are many different strains (and may be multiple strains within a single person). off all the pulp in a fine sieve, and press or squeeze the ingredients through the sieve with the back of a large spoon to remove all possible liquid
- Throw away the pulp left behind in the sieve, and save the liquid in the bowl
- Divide the liquid into two or three equal portions and refrigerate
- Drink each portion with each meal, by sipping slowly
* Special Oil Blend: Buy linseed/flaxseed oil and cold pressed or expeller expressed extra virgin olive oil from the health food store. This linseed/flaxseed oil will be stored in the refrigerator at the health store (not on the shelves). Next mix these two oils together in equal portions (i.e. 1/2 flaxseed + 1/2 olive oil). Use this mix as mentioned in step 4 of the recipe above.
** Use only lecithin which comes in a capsule form, as granulated lecithin will froth up in the blender and ruins the recipe.
*** Do not use honey if you have candidiasis or other fungal gut infections.
Precaution: This remedy can make diarrhoea worse in some people who have a compromised or weak gut function. Use less lemon and less oil if diarrhoea occurs.
Managing side effects